Question: Why did the stoner cross the street?
Answer: His dealer lived on the other side
Question: Why is the roach clip called a roach clip?
Answer: Because pot holder was taken
Did you hear about the stoners that locked their keys in the car ? It took them two hours to get out.
A stoner was relaxing next to a cactus with his horse standing next to him. Along came a stranger and asked, “What time is it?” The stoner looked at the horse, lifted up his balls and said, “It’s 4:20.” The stranger said, “You’re sure it’s 4:20?” The stoner lifted up his horse’s balls again and said, “Yup, its 4:20!” The guy says, “How the hell can you tell time by lifting up the horse’s balls?” The stoner lifts up the horses balls and says, “You see that clock over there?”
The Marijuana Policy Project released its top ten positive developments on the marijuana front for 2011. I’ll try to summarize or you can find the entire article here: The Huffington Post: Top 10 Marijuana Highlights from 2011.
- Obama and Congress did away with Clinton’s National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign.
- A bill allowing states to determine their own marijuana policies (not just medical) was introduced in Congress. Twenty-one House members currently support this bill.
- Public support for the legalization of marijuana has reached an all-time high, finally reaching 50 percent.
- Delaware legalized medical marijuana.
- Maryland and Vermont improved their medical marijuana laws.
- Maine, New Jersey, New Mexico and D.C. implemented and/or expanded their medical marijuana laws.
- Arkansas and Connecticut lowered their penalties for possession of marijuana.
- World leaders, including Kofi Annan, George Schulz and President Carter, spoke out in favor of decriminalization of marijuana.
- Republican Congressman Ron Paul, running for presidential nomination, continually attacked the US war on drugs.
- Governors asked the feds to reschedule marijuana — to make it a Schedule II drug, meaning it has medicinal value.
Eayzie, Drawer – Rydin’ ‘N’ Smokin’ Feat. Ralloski
Nice to finally see in the news what pretty much every stoner has known at least as long as I’ve smoked pot. ABC News published an article today entitled “Marijuana Smoke Not As Damaging As Tobacco, Says Study.” Here are some excerpts from the article that I found interesting:
Occasionally puffing the magic dragon does not appear to have long-term adverse effects on lung function, according to new research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Measuring participants’ lung function for air flow and lung volume five times throughout the study period, the researchers found that cigarette smokers saw lung function worsen throughout the 20-year period, but marijuana smokers did not. Only the heaviest pot smokers (more than 20 joints per month) showed decreased lung function throughout the study.
…researchers actually saw a slight increase in lung function among marijuana users…
While an adult male blows out about 4 liters of air in one second, those who occasionally smoked weed could blow out those 4 liters, plus another 50 milliliters…
“I think what is most striking about the results is that we are so accustomed to studies emphasizing, and sometimes exaggerating, how dangerous marijuana is for users’ health,” said MacCoun. “So this study is a cautionary note that we still have a lot to learn about this complex psychoactive plant.”
Yes, please continue to learn about it! The more the medical industry and the government learn about marijuana…THE TRUTH, NOT THE USUAL SKEWED STATISTICS…the closer we come to legalization.